Friday, 31 January 2014

I's gonna be famous

So the momma was getting lots and lots of compliments on that picture she took the other day of the sunrise.

Yup, this is the picture!

So she decided to send it off this morning to one of our local tv stations.  Well she just heard that this picture, featuring me of course, will be used on the 6:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. newscasts and will be the cover photo on that tv stations Facebook page tomorrow!

I think that makes me famous or something!

I should probably have some 8 x 10 glossy pictures made just in case somebody wants my pawtograph.

Gotta go and set the PVR now so that I can watch this over and over again!

Oh, and mom also sent the picture to The Weather Network and they are also displaying it.  Don't you think I deserve extra kibble or something for being so darn photogenic!

16 comments:

  1. Buddy you deserve extra treats,some new toys and think, think Buddy! Milk this pawsome star quality photo for all it is worth! I think it's a pawtastic photo! The background is pretty nice too.....hehe, kisses,mazy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mazy! Hope grandma is doing well. Glad you like the picture. I haven't gotten a treat yet, but I hope I do!

      Delete
  2. Kewl pichur, dood!!! Yu r gonna be so famus! Pwactise yur pawtogwaf an' yur smile, tu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been practising my pawtograph, Zaidie! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Did I tell ya or did I tell ya this was a super duper piccie!
    An' when I think 'bout how cold it must have been at that time o' the mornin, you and your Momma are furry dedicated to your walks/sniffin/diggin!

    You deserve Tons of extra treats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, Zoe, we would never doubt anything you say! I am hoping I get a truckload of treats soon!

      Delete
    2. You deserve all the goodies Sweetie !

      Flicka ∆,,∆ Lucas /..|& Pam X

      Delete
    3. Thanks for stopping by Flicka, Lucas and Auntie Pam!

      Delete
  4. That is a furry pawsome picture indeed, it sort of speaks to its viewers, even though no one is talking, if you get what I mean.
    I am glad that its making you furmouse!
    And I sure hope by now the treat handouts have been generous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No treats yet, Freckles, but I am hoping soon. You can tell it was a cold morning by how bright the sun is shining! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Testin for robot dog weird letters

    There they are! Argh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I HATE those Robot dog weird letters - it takes my human forever before she gets one right. Why do they make the letters so hard to read?

      Delete
  6. Crikey Buddy ... no wonder that photo is going to be on the news. What a really BEAUTIFUL shot. Your Momma must be VERY clever. You must be very clever to pose like that too. Sure hope you get those treats, you so richly deserve, VERY soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlie! I gots a deer bone to gnaw on! It was very pawsome! Thank you for stopping bye!

      Delete